A PROMISE IS A PROMISE

After I had finished the 32nd and last year of full time - part time teaching I had indicated that I would be willing to start posting my lecture notes on the internet. It is a somewhat burdensome task and one that required serious consideration. However..... after giving the matter full consideration I am prepared to put the blog to work.

I have no idea if this is going to be of any value -- I suppose if I had the desire I could just wordsmith all the lecture notes and create a text. Not going to happen!

So here it is -- the first set of notes relate to a lecture on Contracts that took place in 1991 - and still applicable. At least once a week I will find another "non-scripted set of notes" - many of them taken from student note service and given just a very cursory glance with respect to spelling, grammar and syntax.

If they are of any help -- great. I will watch the blog counter to determine whether I am simply talking to myself -- which is not unusual.

be well
allan

No comments:

Post a Comment