Sometimes stories just fall into your lap.   Like today.  I had to be in court at 10 am., but prior to that I had to take my wife and sister to the airport to catch a flight.  The event was such a comedy that I posted it on the Tim Horton Facebook site.   Here is the abbreviated story.....


My sister and wife have loved the coffee for years. I thought they were exaggerating until today when they were travelling from Toronto to Fort Lauderdale via Pearson Airport. Their flight was leaving at 8:50 am. I called them at 8:40 and found out that they were enjoying a coffee at the Tim Horton outlet at the Airport. They obviously missed the plane.

After being on stand by and ending up in Miami their only comment was:

Tim Horton's coffee is so good it is worth missing a flight for.

go figure.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment