The end of another long weekend. The weather was great and I actually did everything in moderation.

Friday night, I was taken, kicking and screaming, dancing. My wife is great and like most things, I faked it. Not having put on the dancing shoes for a few months, it was like getting back on a bicycle -- the "body memory" comes back quickly. A great way to get exercise (if I wanted exercise.) But I need all the spousal points I can get.

Saturday, a little bit of work, a little bit of motorcycle riding and then a nice quiet night at home.

Sunday, a lot of riding -- to Brantford and back taking in all of the back roads. A literal pain in the neck by the time I got home.

Monday, a day back at the office, And now, smoking a cigar (my only vice) and getting ready to do some more work while watching playoff baseball.

The remainder of the week will be crazy, at best -- ending in a short trip to Sudbury to start a hearing before the Ontario Human Rights Tribunal.

I really, really have to get down to preparing for my monologue for the CCA convention. Time to come up with some new one-liners or an entire new audience. The new audience might be easier to come up with.

Anyway, too all, a very healthy, happy and peaceful Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment