October

Its the end of the first week of October and the days go by very, very rapidly.

I haven't put away the car or motorcycle like last year at the beginning of October. I am either more optimistic or desperate as to what little down time I may have. Merely put 3K on the bike. If I wondered where the time went it probably ended up in the client files, presentations, ad nauseum.

I actually received a complimentary copy of a text on Alternative Treatments in Cancer Therapy. I wrote the chapter on Legal Issues. I would like to say it was fun -- but I would be really, really lying.

Now I just have to get ready for a quick trip to Sudbury (for anything but fun) and then prepare my monologue for the CCA convention. Being funny and witty can really be difficult so I will likely merely be sarcastic.

I should probably be writing some more articles for DC Canada -- but they don't seem to be in need and I never do articles for advertising -- so I can just back off and if they need me they can find me. I am sure the time will be filled -- it is like putting your finger in a glass of water and then removing it -- the void always seems to get filled.

Most importantly, Dr. Herb Lee is turning 100 on November 5, 2010!! Now that is news worth reporting.

Be well and be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment