June 18, 2011

Today is our anniversary. Judy and I have been married 39 years. That's right -- thirty-nine years. We are one of those couples in a very small minority.

The years have been good. There are always times of trouble - obviously none of which could have been caused by my behaviour. After all, what part of my personality and character could cause any dissention. Ok -- it was a rhetorical question.

Judy hates when I tell people that the reason for being married for 39 years is that we have a perfect marriage -- we are both in love the same man. I have a permanent mark on my left arm from being hit every time I say that. When she tells people that we have been married for 39 years -- their reaction is that she must be a saint.

So, my blog being a public area of communication -- to Judy -- Happy Anniversary. Hugs and Kisses -- love your hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment