June 30, 2011

Since it is the end of the month I thought that I would do a report card to myself.

Dear Myself:

It has been an interesting month. Travels to Montreal for chiropractic business. A Board of Directors retreat for chiropractic business. A trip to New York for chiropractic business. In between I actually have other business to deal with.

While I cannot comment on the Montreal business trip, I can say that New York was a fun time. I attended the NACA meeting (National Association of Chiropractic Attorneys). The Organization is made up of lawyers who represent chiropractic associations or organizations across the United States. Until last year, I was the only lawyer in Canada who was a member (since 1982). While I don't get to a lot of meetings because of conflicts in scheduling - I do enjoy attending when available to hear all the issues in the US and being thankful for the fact that many of the issues are not prevalent in Canada - yet. (We are usually 5 to 7 years behind.)

This was another journey with my wife, who was able to spend some time with the group and dinner with some of the lawyers and Sandy Lambert, wife of the President for Life, Paul Lambert from Florida.

So, "dear myself" -- I hate to the see the end of June -- my favourite month of the year. Hopefully I will be able to finally get on my motorcycle and put on some serious mileage.

anyway - regards and Happy Birthday Canada.

allan

No comments:

Post a Comment