nov 17

After getting ready to resume a life of normality -- I am making a detour and heading off for four days of intense rehab -- actually not rehab -- more a religious retreat -- actually not a religious retreat -- it is a trip to Las Vegas -- but same difference.

A much needed respit -- in the last four weeks, I had to deal with receiving an Honourary Membership in the Canadian Chiropractic Association; receiving a formal thank you at an event by the Grand Master of the Grand Masonic Lodge of Ontario (for the fund raising related to Tim Horton cards for the Military)-- it took them almost 6 months to catch me; and then the fire side chat last Thursday to the CCA convention. All sounds great but I would like to return to my underground bunker.

So now I need a few days to figure out what new mischief I can get involved in -- I am already formulatng some ideas. (bad to the bone)

No comments:

Post a Comment