Rules and Regulations

I think that there may be rules of conduct when creating a Blog - like assuming a responsibility to post every day, twice a day or three times a day. My problem with HDADDDDD is that I move from activity to activity without regard to such rules. You either get my attention in 15 seconds or its time to move on. So, sitting and writing a Blog is something that requires commitment. Except for 37 years of marriage, 34 years of practicing law and 32 years of teaching -- commitments are a general pain. So I apologize for not providing any words of wisdom that can be put to paper.

Frankly, it is spring time in Ontario -- and there haven't been many springs in Ontario in the last few years.

So the motorcycle is now operational - even if the pipes have to be changed and I burned the hell out of the air horn. The sports car is getting serious mileage and is my favourite daily activity. Other than that -- everything is done on an ad hoc basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment