Two days in a row for posting a blog. Amazing.

Anyway, it was sunny and 21 degrees in Toronto today. Another day spent in the office and putting out fires. My latest article appeared in DC Canada -- title was to be "the big picture" but literary discretion always wins out. Now I am tossing around the next article. It will likely come to me at about 3 am in my sleep and then I will forget it by the next morning.

Still having a respit from dancing until my wife is ready to put on the dancing shoes. Having the honourary title of "least dedicated and most entertaining member" of the dance studio gives me certain indulgences in terms of attendance.

Apparently I have volunteered to participate in the Chiropractic Convention in Toronto in November. I am sure that I will be able to get myself in some kind of trouble at the function. After all, I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment